Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tiesto & Mark Knight feat Dino Lenny - Beautiful World

Trance superstar DJ Tiesto teams up with Toolroom Knights boss Mark Knight to bring the track Beautiful World. Featuring the vocals of Dino Lenny, which you may recognize from such tracks as "Feels Like Home" and "So Strong." I first heard his vocals on "I Feel Stereo" which samples the Chaka Khan track "I Feel For You."

Beautiful World's video is meant to promote/accompany the movie "Ecstasy" which comes out in the UK in April 2012. Already released in North America, this film comes from the Irish author Irvine Welsh, who also penned "Trainspotting."The London premiere involved the folks at Ministry of Sound.

Side story: when I worked at the record store, Tiesto came in and everyone (the staff that recognized him) was going nuts. It must have been around 2005. I was not a trance fan, and never understood his God-like portrayal by his fans. I bumped into him and while so many people were clamoring around him, he came up to me and asked for a DVD (I can't remember the title).  I kindly gave him the DVD and scrammed! haha! He was pleasant (and quite tall in person!) and so I felt bad judging him for his trance-God ways :)

Laidback Luke, Michael Woods and Torqux are on the remix:


Eddie Halliwell has also thrown his hat into the remix ring with this gem:

No comments:

Post a Comment